Join the Team: Marketing Project Manager
Phocuswright, a subsidiary of Northstar Travel Group, is recruiting a Marketing Project Manager reporting to the Vice President, Marketing to help grow our renowned global travel research, news and events practice.
This individual is responsible for the oversight, content management, optimization, and continued monetization and automation of our marketing activities. The Marketing Project Manager should be entirely accountable and take full ownership and pride in their work. They are great at problem-solving with strong project management skills and the ability to think analytically and troubleshoot effectively. The candidate can adapt to a changing environment to anticipate our organizations future needs. They will influence and partner with other Phocuswright/PhocusWire and Northstar business leaders, IT, marketing, customer concierge, sales, research, product development and various functions to help define and execute on marketing strategies.
This full-time position is preferred to be based in our office in mid-town Manhattan, however remote applicants may be considered.
- Plan and drive day-to-day execution of marketing programs and utilize a full range of tools to improve site and email KPIs to grow revenue
- Collaborate with events and research team members to compile, develop, edit, proof, update, and maintain effective web content
- Lead marketing initiatives, process optimization and automation for all user acquisition and engagement
- Maintain marketing calendar, determine areas of opportunity to further improve performance, continuously seek to optimize email campaigns and processes, and look for opportunities for automation
- Create and manage corporate and event website content
- Grow our research, news and event customer database
- Analyze customer databases to find engagement and revenue opportunities through content, segmentation, activation/reactivation, and testing
- Analyze and communicate results including key performance metrics and sales leads
- Manage new and existing relationships with vendors and partners for marketing (creative agency, partner events, printers, ambassadors, etc.)
- Ownership of conference materials, signage and collaterals
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce and Pardot
- Proficient in Adobe and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong understanding of marketing best practices, and creating marketing campaigns with those in mind
Related Work Experience
Candidates should have a minimum of five years marketing, CRM and project management experience in relevant disciplines and a minimum of three years in B2B marketing.
Formal Education or Equivalent
- BS/BA in Marketing, communication or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- PMP certification or similar and Salesforce Pardot Specialist Certification are a plus
Phocuswright is a wholly owned subsidiary of Northstar Travel Group which offers a competitive compensation package, strong benefits and a dynamic and exciting culture.
Northstar Travel Group is laser focused on diversity. We embrace, value and champion our employees’ diverse backgrounds and experiences that make them unique. We understand that cultivating a culture of diversity and inclusion will make us stronger. We are a proud equal opportunity employer.