Our multi-client sponsored research projects bring businesses together to answer timely, topic-specific questions about the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
Phocuswright works with your company to help set the research agenda, giving you access to unpublished and customized data.
Upcoming Special Projects
Member for the Moment or Loyal for Life? Loyalty Programs Revisited.
Is it possible to build true loyalty in travel? The foundation of this project will be a consumer survey targeting U.S. travelers who are members of...
Do you have a topic you'd like us to explore? Please share it with our team.
Projects in the Field
U.S. Corporate Travel Market Sizing and Trends
Phocuswright is launching a refresh of its U.S. Corporate Market study to prepare the industry for the decade ahead. The research will uncover the size...
Special Project Benefits
Sponsors receive early access to deep data, valuable project assets and more:
- Brand recognition and promotional rights
- Thought leadership recognition
- Understanding of investments in growing regions, segments or technologies
- Identification of potential partners
- Information on upcoming trends
- Increased market visibility
- Access to data and insight for future strategies
Special Project Sponsorship Levels
|Sponsor call to provide key points of interest|
|Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered as in-depth slide presentation|
|Data tabulations in Excel (for projects that include consumer surveys)|
|Preferred branding in Phocuswright report|
|PDF copy of summary report* that can be shared internally|
|Analyst presentation via webinar||Group||Private||Private|
|Two custom survey questions (for projects that include consumer surveys)|
|One-year subscription to Open Access+ research library|
* Summary report will publish approximately three months after findings are delivered to participants and will contain a partial data set. The remainder of the research findings will remain proprietary to sponsors and Open Access+ subscribers.
** Add-On Deliverables are produced after project is complete and all sponsor deliverables are finalized.
|Phocuswright Analyst Webinar Participation|
|Co-branded White Paper|
|Co-branded Infographic (up to 3 total across all sponsors)|
|Speaking Engagement (based on analyst availability; travel expenses paid for by client)|
|Co-Sponsored PhocusWire Editorial Webinar|
|Co-Sponsored Breakout Session at an upcoming Phocuswright event (minimum of 3 sponsors required)|