Our multi-client sponsored research projects bring businesses together to answer timely, topic-specific questions about the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
Phocuswright works with your company to help set the research agenda, giving you access to unpublished and customized data.
Upcoming Special Projects
Digital Nomads: Work From Anywhere
Work-from-anywhere once seemed like a dream for employees without much freedom to travel - until COVID-19 changed the game. Phocuswright will explore how the lines of work and play are blurred and if travel suppliers will have a long-term appetite for this new lifestyle.
European Short-Term Rentals
As COVID-19 vaccines and the inevitable recovery in travel loom, Phocuswright takes a deep dive into the short-term rental market in key European countries. This upcoming research will size the market, analyze consumer and industry trends, and explore the rise of digitalization in this segment.
Do you have a topic you'd like us to explore? Please share it with our team.
Projects in the Field
Special Project Benefits
Sponsors receive early access to deep data, valuable project assets and more:
- Brand recognition and promotional rights
- Thought leadership recognition
- Understanding of investments in growing regions, segments or technologies
- Identification of potential partners
- Information on upcoming trends
- Increased market visibility
- Access to data and insight for future strategies
Special Project Sponsorship Levels
|Sponsor call to provide key points of interest|
|Findings, analysis and recommendations delivered as in-depth slide presentation|
|Data tabulations in Excel (for projects that include consumer surveys)|
|Preferred branding in Phocuswright report|
|PDF copy of summary report* that can be shared internally|
|Analyst presentation via webinar||Group||Private||Private|
|Two custom survey questions (for projects that include consumer surveys)|
|One-year subscription to Open Access+ research library|
* Summary report will publish approximately three months after findings are delivered to participants and will contain a partial data set. The remainder of the research findings will remain proprietary to sponsors and Open Access+ subscribers.
** Add-On Deliverables are produced after project is complete and all sponsor deliverables are finalized.
|Phocuswright Analyst Webinar Participation|
|Co-branded White Paper|
|Co-branded Infographic (up to 3 total across all sponsors)|
|Speaking Engagement (based on analyst availability; travel expenses paid for by client)|
|Co-Sponsored PhocusWire Editorial Webinar|
|Co-Sponsored Breakout Session at an upcoming Phocuswright event (minimum of 3 sponsors required)|