Travel Innovation and Technology Trends 2022
Each year, Phocuswright publishes a content series that identifies the most significant innovation trends in travel technology and distribution for the upcoming year and beyond. This year we again incorporate the views of our extended analyst team, who contribute a range of perspectives and expertise.
Following are our seven Travel Innovation and Technology Trends for 2022, with summaries of each included in this report. Stay tuned as we roll out more detailed analysis on each of these topics throughout the year:
- Go Beyond Touchless and Strive for Frictionless Travel
- Hotels: On the Path to Attribute-Based Prosperity or Calamity?
- The Spectacular Rise (and Fall?) of SPACs in Travel
- The Fintech and Payment Revolution in Travel
- How Is Travel Adapting to the Subscription Economy
- Self-Sovereign Identity: Building Trust and Creating Opportunity
- The Tokenized Future
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More