Travel Innovation and Technology Trends 2021
Each year, Phocuswright publishes a content series that identifies some of the most significant trends in travel technology and distribution for the upcoming year and beyond. Needless to say, the COVID-19 pandemic has shaken the travel industry and forced
suppliers and intermediaries alike to rethink their focus. Innovation in travel is more important than ever, and technology will play a pivotal role in market recovery and transformation.
This report features introductions to the following topics that will be explored throughout the year:
- End-to-End Touchless Journeys
- For Real Recovery, Digitization Is a Must
- Health and Immunity Passports: Can Travel Get it Right?
- Traveler Health and Safety: Tech to the Rescue
- AI in Travel: Separating Reality From Rhetoric
- The Decentralized Computing Future
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More