U.S. Online Travel Overview Fifteenth Edition
Phocuswright's U.S. Online Travel Overview Fifteenth Edition is a comprehensive analysis of the U.S. travel industry, providing market sizing and growth forecasts through 2017. The report focuses on the U.S. online leisure/unmanaged business travel marketplace, highlighting marketing and distribution trends for all travel segments including air, hotel, car rental, vacation packaging, rail and cruise. This comprehensive research provides a detailed overview of travel distribution in the U.S., with analysis of trends in market share, technological innovation and consumer behavior.
- Size and composition of the U.S. total and online travel markets
- Market sizing and forecasts through 2017, including breakouts for air, car rental, hotel, tour operators, cruise, rail and online travel agencies (OTAs)
- Mobile travel sizing for airlines, hotels, car rental and OTAs
- Distribution patterns and projections by segment and channel
- In-depth analysis of air, hotel, car rental, vacation packaging and cruise segments
- Consumer and technology trends influencing travel marketing and distribution
Phocuswright has followed the evolution of online travel purchasing from its inception. U.S. Online Travel Overview Fifteenth Edition is the industry standard for sizing and forecasting, providing actionable insights into the U.S. travel market - purchase today.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More