Italy Travel Market Report 2021-2025
Italy was among the first European nations to suffer deeply from the impacts of COVID-19. After plummeting 71% in 2020, the country’s travel market saw the beginnings of recovery in 2021, with a 66% rebound. Still, it was a tumultuous year, as new waves of coronavirus infections and rapidly changing travel restrictions greatly impacted recovery. While many are eager to return to travel, the Italy market will not return to pre-pandemic levels until 2025 or beyond.
This report provides a comprehensive view of the Italy travel market, including detailed market sizing and projections, distribution trends, analysis of major travel segments, key developments and more.
Also included in this series:
- Europe Travel Market Report 2021-2025
- Europe Travel Market Data Sheet 2021-2025 (subscribers only)
- Germany Travel Market Report 2021-2025
- France Travel Market Report 2021-2025
- Scandinavia Travel Market Report 2021-2025
- Spain Travel Market Report 2021-2025
- U.K. Travel Market Report 2021-2025
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More