European Online Travel Overview Tenth Edition
Phocuswright's European Online Travel Overview Ninth Edition is a detailed overview of the European travel market, providing market sizing and growth forecasts through 2016. The report focuses on the European online leisure/unmanaged business travel marketplace, with in-depth analysis of six individual markets: France, Germany, the U.K., Italy, Spain and Scandinavia. The report highlights key trends for all major travel segments, including air, hotel, car rental, tour operators and rail.
- Size of the European travel market and six individual country markets
- Market forecasts through 2016
- Mobile bookings by country and segment
- Distribution patterns by segment and channel
- In-depth analysis of all major travel supplier segments
- Trends among key travel companies