Upscale Hotel Guests and High Income Travelers: Who Are They?
With more disposable income than the general traveler population and a greater willingness to spend on high-end services, affluent travelers represent a critical segment for the travel industry. In addition to spending more, upscale travelers also tend to rate travel as a high priority relative to other forms of discretionary spending. This Spotlight, part of the U.S. Consumer Travel Report Ninth Edition series, examines the attitudes and behavior of high income travelers – where they stay, how they book and what they do during their trips.
Also in this series:
- U.S. Leisure Travel: Core Consumer Metrics ($495)
- U.S. Leisure Travel: Inspiration and Destinations ($495)
- U.S. Leisure Travel: Shopping and Booking ($495)
- Travel Product Consumption ($495)
- U.S. Leisure Traveler: Loyalty ($495)
- No-Vacation Nation: Understanding Americans Who Don’t Travel for Leisure ($495)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Consumer Travel Report Ninth Edition series at a special, bundled price.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More