Online Travel Agencies: Hotel Path Traffic & Conversion
While hotel shopping via desktop on online travel agencies (OTAs) has recently fallen, coinciding with the launch of several major hotels' direct-booking marketing campaigns, OTAs have seen significant mobile visitation and hotel booking volume growth overall, as conversion has risen. This report, part of Phocuswright's U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series, presents analysis of traffic trends for the U.S. online accommodation marketplace, with a focus on traffic and conversion for major OTAs. Data includes monthly unique visitors, conversion and referrals for both desktop and mobile websites.
Individual reports in this series include:
- U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion Highlights 2014-2016 (FREE)
- Hotel Suppliers: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Metasearch: Hotel Path Traffic ($295)
- Online Accommodation Brand Analysis: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Private Accommodation: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Referral Trends in Online Accommodation: Google's in Charge ($295)
- The Battle for Lifetime Value: Customer Loyalty in Online Accommodation ($295)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series for $1,095.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More