Online Accommodation Brand Analysis: Traffic & Conversion
While the travel industry pays close attention to channel differences and competitive dynamics, travelers care primarily about finding a great place to stay, regardless of the type(s) of travel website they shop on. In this sense, OTAs compete directly with private accommodation services, hotel suppliers and metasearch sites. This report, part of Phocuswright’s U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series, presents analysis of traffic trends for the U.S. online accommodation marketplace, with a focus on the performance of several leading brands active in the U.S. accommodation marketplace, across key categories. Data includes monthly unique visitors and conversion for both desktop and mobile websites.
Individual reports in this series include:
- U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion Highlights 2014-2016 (FREE)
- Hotel Suppliers: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Metasearch: Hotel Path Traffic ($295)
- Online Travel Agencies: Hotel Path Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Private Accommodation: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Referral Trends in Online Accommodation: Google's in Charge ($295)
- The Battle for Lifetime Value: Customer Loyalty in Online Accommodation ($295)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series for $1,095.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More