Metasearch: Hotel Path Traffic
Hotels seeking an alternative to OTAs – and the OTAs themselves – have embraced metasearch as part of their demand acquisition strategy. While TripAdvisor currently leads the pack, competitors like Kayak and Trivago are closing the gap. This report, part of Phocuswright’s U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series, presents analysis of traffic trends for the U.S. online accommodation marketplace, with a focus on desktop and mobile traffic for the leading metasearch sites in the U.S. Data includes monthly unique visitors for both desktop and mobile websites.
Individual reports in this series include:
- U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion Highlights 2014-2016 (FREE)
- Hotel Suppliers: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Online Accommodation Brand Analysis: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Online Travel Agencies: Hotel Path Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Private Accommodation: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Referral Trends in Online Accommodation: Google's in Charge ($295)
- The Battle for Lifetime Value: Customer Loyalty in Online Accommodation ($295)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series for $1,095.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More