Hotel Suppliers: Traffic & Conversion
In an effort to regain some market share from leading OTAs, major hotel brands have introduced exclusive rates and other perks for loyalty members who book direct. But to what extent have these initiatives paid off? This report, part of Phocuswright's U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series, presents analysis of traffic trends for the U.S. online accommodation marketplace, with a focus on traffic and conversion for major hotel brands. Data includes monthly unique visitors and conversion rates for both desktop and mobile websites.
Individual reports in this series include:
- U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion Highlights 2014-2016 (FREE)
- Metasearch: Hotel Path Traffic ($295)
- Online Accommodation Brand Analysis: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Online Travel Agencies: Hotel Path Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Private Accommodation: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Referral Trends in Online Accommodation: Google's in Charge ($295)
- The Battle for Lifetime Value: Customer Loyalty in Online Accommodation ($295)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series for $1,095.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More