Japan Online Travel Overview Ninth Edition
Japan is the second largest travel market in Asia Pacific, and one of the region's most established online travel markets. While a number of factors are contributing to slowing domestic growth, the nation's travel industry is responding by increasing its focus on attracting overseas travelers.
Japan Online Travel Overview Ninth Edition presents market sizing and projections for Japan's total and online leisure/unmanaged business travel markets for 2014-2020, as well as key trends and challenges for the coming years. Highlights include:
- Total market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2014-2020
- Mobile travel gross bookings for 2014-2020
- Analysis of major travel product segments – air, hotel, rail and car rental
- Discussion of the online travel agency (OTA) landscape, including key players and recent developments
- Macroeconomic factors impacting Japan’s travel market – gross domestic product (GDP), population trends, exchange rate volatility and more
Purchase Phocuswright's Japan Online Travel Overview Ninth Edition for the tools and insights you need to understand this important and complex APAC market.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More