Italy Travel Market 2020-2024: By the Numbers
The COVID-19 pandemic took a heavy toll on Italian travel revenue in 2020. Gross bookings were projected to decline 73% to €6.5 billion, following a record €24.4 billion in 2019. With pandemic-related lockdowns and closures of many in-person points of
sale, online penetration accelerated from 43% of total gross bookings in 2019 to a projected 48% in 2020.
This report provides current data, charts and analysis on the Italy travel market, with sizing and projections from 2020-2024.
This report is available for purchase as a package with:
Please CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase.
For more on the European travel marketplace, check out the following:
- Europe Travel Market Report 2020-2024 (includes access to all country reports)
- Europe Travel Market Data Sheet 2020-2024 (subscribers only)
- France Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Germany Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Scandinavia Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Spain Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- U.K. Travel Market Report 2020-2024
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More