U.S. Online Travel Overview Thirteenth Edition
Phocuswright's U.S. Online Travel Overview Thirteenth Edition is a comprehensive analysis of the U.S. travel industry, providing market sizing and growth forecasts through 2015. The report focuses on the U.S. online leisure/unmanaged business travel marketplace, highlighting marketing and distribution trends for all travel segments including air, hotel, car rental, vacation packaging, rail and cruise. It tracks distribution shifts among supplier websites and online travel agencies, as well as major offline channels. The report also features mobile market sizing and forecasts, providing rich insight into the growing influence of smartphones and tablets. This comprehensive research provides a detailed overview of travel distribution in the U.S., with analysis of trends in market share, technological innovation and consumer behavior.
- Size of the U.S. total and online travel markets
- Market sizing and forecasts through 2015, including breakouts for air, car, hotel, tour operators, rail and OTAs
- Mobile travel sizing for all segments
- Distribution patterns and projections by segment and channel
- In-depth analysis of air, hotel, car rental, vacation packaging and cruise segments
- Consumer and technology trends influencing travel marketing and distribution
- Impact of macroeconomic changes
Phocuswright has followed the evolution of online travel purchasing from its inception. U.S. Online Travel Overview Thirteenth Edition is the industry standard for sizing and forecasting, providing actionable insights into the U.S. travel market.
Not sure this is the report for you? Contact our experts to find the research that fits your needs.
+1 860 350-4084 x501
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 email@example.com
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More