The Battle for Lifetime Value: Customer Loyalty in Online Accommodation
Given the rising costs of customer acquisition, repeat visitors are more valuable than ever. While today’s travelers are notoriously fickle, repeat visitation data suggests that loyalty perks and a satisfying customer experience can still entice travelers to come back for more. This report, part of Phocuswright’s U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series, presents analysis of traffic trends for the U.S. online accommodation marketplace, with a focus on loyalty and repeat booking rates for major U.S. travel brands across several categories. Data includes average monthly bookings for both desktop and mobile websites.
Individual reports in this series include:
- U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion Highlights 2014-2016 (FREE)
- Hotel Suppliers: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Metasearch: Hotel Path Traffic ($295)
- Online Accommodation Brand Analysis: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Online Travel Agencies: Hotel Path Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Private Accommodation: Traffic & Conversion ($295)
- Referral Trends in Online Accommodation: Google's in Charge ($295)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Accommodation: Clickstream & Conversion series for $1,095.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More