Germany Travel Market 2020-2024: By the Numbers
Germany's online travel bookings plummeted 59% in 2020, as the coronavirus pandemic wreaked havoc across all segments. But with lockdowns forcing many German consumers to increase their internet use for a range of digital purchases, online penetration
was expected to rise to 50% of travel gross bookings in 2020, and the share of online revenue will continue to climb in the coming years.
This report provides current data, charts and analysis on the German travel market, with sizing and projections from 2020-2024.
This report is available for purchase as a package with:
Please CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase.
For more on the European travel marketplace, check out the following:
- Europe Travel Market Report 2020-2024 (includes access to all country reports)
- Europe Travel Market Data Sheet 2020-2024 (subscribers only)
- France Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Italy Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Scandinavia Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Spain Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- U.K. Travel Market Report 2020-2024
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 email@example.com
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More