France Travel Market Report 2020-2024
As in most European countries, COVID-19 has had a devastating effect on the French travel industry. While some leisure-focused destinations benefited from a rebound in late summer 2020, the country was then hit with a subsequent second wave of infections.
However, with multiple vaccines in rollout, the medium- to long-term outlook is more favorable.
This report provides an overview of the French travel market, including key developments, market characteristics, distribution trends and major players in each segment.
When you purchase this publication, you will also receive:
For more on the European travel marketplace, check out the following:
- Europe Travel Market Report 2020-2024 (includes access to all country reports)
- Europe Travel Market Data Sheet 2020-2024 (subscribers only)
- Germany Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Italy Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Scandinavia Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Spain Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- U.K. Travel Market Report 2020-2024
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More