France Travel Market 2020-2024: By the Numbers
Despite a promising start to 2020, the COVID-19 crisis has had a dramatic effect on the French travel sector, with revenue projected to drop 66% in 2020. The largest declines were seen in the airline, hotel and tour operator segments. The overall market
is expected to bounce back 26% in 2021, though the recovery depends on vaccine rollouts, infection rates and a number of key economic factors.
This report provides current data, charts and analysis on the French travel market, with sizing and projections from 2020-2024.
This report is available for purchase as a package with:
Please CLICK HERE for more information and to purchase.
For more on the European travel marketplace, check out the following:
- Europe Travel Market Report 2020-2024 (includes access to all country reports)
- Europe Travel Market Data Sheet 2020-2024 (subscribers only)
- Germany Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Italy Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Scandinavia Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- Spain Travel Market Report 2020-2024
- U.K. Travel Market Report 2020-2024
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More