European Online Travel Overview Eleventh Edition
Little by little, Europe recovers from the recession – and in 2015, growth spread to each country. Despite the refugee crisis and recent terrorist attacks, the 2015 travel market shattered the previous year's record, reaching €264 billion. But travelers will remain resilient and the markets upward trajectory will continue to 2017 when it reaches €282 billion.
Phocuswright's European Online Travel Overview Eleventh Edition gives a detailed overview of the dynamic European travel market, providing market sizing and growth forecasts through 2017. The report covers the European online leisure/unmanaged business travel marketplace, and also includes access to dedicated reports focusing on the following six individual European travel markets: France, Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain and the U.K. The report highlights key trends for all major travel segments, including air, hotel, car rental, tour operators and rail.
- Size of the European travel market and six individual country markets
- Market forecasts through 2017
- Mobile bookings by country and segment
- Distribution patterns by segment and channel
- In-depth analysis of all major travel supplier segments
- Trends among key travel companies
- Access to dedicated reports focusing on six individual European travel markets: France, Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain and the U.K.
Purchase European Online Travel Overview Eleventh Edition for a comprehensive picture of the European online travel market, delivering data and analysis essential to any travel company competing in Europe.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More