Little by little, Europe recovers from the recession – and in 2015, growth spread to each country. Despite the refugee crisis and recent terrorist attacks, the 2015 travel market shattered the previous year's record, reaching €264 billion. But travelers will remain resilient and the markets
upward trajectory will continue to 2017 when it reaches €282 billion.
Online Travel Overview Eleventh Edition gives a detailed overview of the dynamic European travel market, providing market sizing and growth forecasts through 2017. The report covers the European online leisure/unmanaged business travel marketplace, and also includes access to dedicated reports focusing on the following six
individual European travel markets: France, Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain and the U.K. The report highlights key trends for all major travel segments, including air, hotel, car rental, tour operators and rail.
- Size of the European travel market and six individual country markets
- Market forecasts through 2017
- Mobile bookings by country and segment
- Distribution patterns by segment and channel
- In-depth analysis of all major travel supplier segments
- Trends among key travel companies
- Access to dedicated reports focusing on six individual European travel markets: France, Germany, Italy, Scandinavia, Spain and the U.K.
Online Travel Overview Eleventh Edition for a comprehensive picture of the
European online travel market, delivering data and analysis essential to any
travel company competing in Europe.
- Key Findings
- European Online Travel Market
- Share and Trends by Country
- Traditional Airlines
- Low-Cost Carriers
- Car Rental
- Tour Operators
- Online Travel Agencies
- Links to Country-Specific Reports