Canadian Online Travel Overview Fourth Edition
Despite the country’s uneven economic performance and a fluctuating Canadian dollar, the Canadian travel market has remained strong over the past several years and is projected to grow 6% in 2017. The growth reflects travel’s importance among Canadians and the country’s appeal as a destination. This report presents findings on the Canadian leisure travel market, including sizing and projections from 2015-2021, analysis of key segments, distribution dynamics, major players and more. Drawing on a survey of Canadian leisure travelers, it also features a range of metrics and trends on consumer travel, including trip frequency and length, destination selection, booking methods and more.
Specific topics include:
- Size of the Canadian leisure travel market, total vs. online and mobile
- Market forecasts through 2021
- In-depth analysis of all major travel supplier segments
- Supplier-direct vs. intermediary bookings
- Key consumer trends: travel frequency, average trip spend, travel motivation, destination selection, booking behavior and more
Also available in the Canadian Online Travel Overview Fourth Edition series:
Purchase this report for key insights, data and trends on the Canadian largest leisure travel market.