Brazil Online Travel Overview Second Edition
In the wake of the 2014 World cup, Brazil's travel suppliers saw steady gains in both leisure and business travel. Despite a suffering infrastructure and macroeconomic difficulties, the Brazilian travel market still manages modest growth in most segments. After election season, growth is projected to pick up even more through 2016 – about 6% annually. Brazil makes up 38% of the total Latin American market and accounts for 45% of the region's online bookings. Over time, Brazil will likely lose total market share to faster-growing markets, including Mexico and Colombia.
Phocuswright’s Brazil Online Travel Overview Second Edition covers the mainstream transportation and accommodation segments that comprise the bulk of travel bookings transacted in Brazil. The report covers Brazilian travel market dynamics, and contains detailed information on key segments, economic factors and distribution trends.
- Total market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2012 – 2016
- Analysis of Brazil's economic landscape
- Mobile travel gross bookings for 2012 – 2016
- Analysis of major travel product segments – air, hotel
- Discussion of the online travel agency, tour operator and metasearch landscape, including key players, recent developments and the relative influence of local versus global
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More