Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Ninth Edition: Online Travel Agencies
Varied infrastructure and penetration, digital payments adoption and regulations make for an uneven e-commerce landscape across Asia Pacific. While emerging online markets will drive online travel agency (OTA) growth in the region, OTA growth in the mature online markets such as Australia-New Zealand and Japan remains robust in local currency terms. Asia Pacific's (APAC's) OTA online channel share will increase from 42% in 2015 to 46% by 2020, and gross bookings will reach US$96.5 billion in that same year.
Phocuswright's Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Ninth Edition: Online Travel Agencies presents market sizing and projections for the total and online leisure and unmanaged business travel markets from 2014 – 2020. The report analyzes competitive dynamics throughout APAC, with insight into OTA gross bookings and growth rates in China, Japan, Australia/New Zealand (ANZ), India, Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia.
- Total OTA market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2014 – 2020
- Segmentation for four major APAC markets: ANZ, India, China and Japan, plus Northeast and Southeast Asia regions
- Analysis of the growth and diversification of OTA startups and existing companies
- Mobile share of OTA bookings from 2014 – 2020 for ANZ, India, China and Japan
- Analysis of how deals and discounts effect mobile sales
Purchase Phocuswright's Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Ninth Edition: Online Travel Agencies now to navigate opportunities and obstacles in the Asia Pacific OTA market.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More