U.S. Leisure Travel: Shopping and Booking
U.S. leisure travelers have lots of options to choose from when planning their trips: multiple devices, numerous websites and many sources of advice on which travel products to buy. Part of the U.S. Consumer Travel Report Ninth Edition series, this Spotlight explores what leisure travel shopping and buying looked like in 2016, including the influence of mobile, use of OTAs vs. supplier websites, growth of private accommodation and in-destination activities, and more.
Also in this series:
- U.S. Leisure Travel: Core Consumer Metrics ($495)
- U.S. Leisure Travel: Inspiration and Destinations ($495)
- Travel Product Consumption ($495)
- U.S. Leisure Traveler: Loyalty ($495)
- Upscale Hotel Guests and High Income Travelers: Who Are They? ($495)
- No-Vacation Nation: Understanding Americans Who Don’t Travel for Leisure ($495)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Consumer Travel Report Ninth Edition series at a special, bundled price.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 email@example.com
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More