Travel Innovation and Technology Trends 2018
- March 2018
- Research Type:
- HTML & PDF
Each year, Phocuswright publishes an annual “trends” report that discusses the most significant technology-driven issues or developments that will shape travel distribution in the course of the year and beyond. This year we incorporate the views of our extended analyst team, who are industry experts in a range of areas. This paper features introductions to more in-depth discussions on these topics that will be published throughout the remainder of this year. Highlighted trends include:
- In-Destination Arrives
- AI Is the Future of Travel, or Is It?
- Search As the Key to Travel Distribution
- Mobile Augmented Reality Is Ready for Takeoff: What’s the Business Case?
- Bots: A Bright Future, or Destined for the Scrap Heap?
- Caring About the Customer: What a Concept!
- Are Travel Incubators and Accelerators Producing Real Innovation?
- Will Tech Finally Improve the Hotel Stay?
- The Call Center at the Heart of the Customer Experience
- Air Distribution Rolls Out a Refresh
- Competition in the Age of Travel Commerce Kings
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More