Parsing Shop and Book: How Airlines, Hotels and OTAs Compete on the Desktop and Mobile Web
Today's online travelers have myriad choices to make during the travel planning process: Smartphone, tablet or desktop? Supplier or OTA? Metasearch, social network, travel review website or the newest startup? Loyalty can be hard to gain – and retain – when travelers have countless options. And the rise of mobile has started a battle between the top two online marketplace competitors for their slice of the market share pie: travel suppliers and OTAs.
Phocuswright's Parsing Shop and Book: How Airlines, Hotels and OTAs Compete on the Desktop and Mobile Web assesses trends in traveler search and booking behavior, as well as draws comparisons across key industry segments in the U.S. online travel market.
- Search and booking trends across airlines, hotels, OTAs and metasearch companies, including data and analysis into the U.S. websites of select Adara travel data partners, loyalty programs and mobile
- An analysis of 2.5 billion search and book sessions across Adara's U.S. travel industry data partners
- How loyalty status affects the book-to-search rate
- Flight, OTA air, and airline website book-to-search rates by channel and platform
- Mobile analysis including mobile web activity via smartphone and tablet
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 email@example.com
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More