Recommended Reading and Curated Collections
Phocuswright's team of analysts has carefully curated lists of travel industry research and analysis to keep you up to date.
Our recommended reading lists are collected by sector and category. Get quick access to our most popular reports and articles below or contact us if you don't see what you're seeking.
Explore the Curated Collections
Hotels & Accommodations
Tours & Activities
- Experiences 2019: U.S. Travel Activities Market Opportunity & Consumer Behavior
- Travel Activities: Planning and Booking Go Digital
- Destination Decision: How Travelers Choose Where to Go
- Tours & Activities: Startups Tighten Their Bootstraps
- U.S. Consumer Travel 2020: Travel Product Consumption
- Waiting Longer: How Smartphones and Connectivity Continue to Impact Travel’s Digital Funnel
- Market sizing and projections for the U.S. travel industry from 2017-2023: U.S. Online Travel Overview 2019 and April 2020 COVID-19 Updates
- Size, market share and trends for six key European markets, with forecasts through 2023: Europe Online Travel Overview 2019
- Sizing and market share data for key APAC travel markets, with forecasts through 2022: Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview 2019
Open Access subscribers: You have access to this content. If you have questions, please contact the Customer Concierge team.
Not a subscriber yet?
Explore Phocuswright's weekly Research Insights articles that highlight data and analysis from our latest publications. For more resources, check out our additional free content or learn more about the Open Access subscription.
If you'd like to purchase reports as a bundle within the same category, contact us here.