Phocuswright’s Travel Innovation and Technology Trends 2017: Watchlist
Each year, Phocuswright publishes its pick of the top business and technology trends that will shape the future of travel distribution. Once a technology leader, the travel industry has had difficulty breaking from the success of the past and embracing the future. Looking ahead, however, the trends covered here are likely to impact every successful travel company in one form or another. This year, our trend picks are presented in two separate publications:
- Phocuswright Travel Distribution Trends 2017: Watchlist (this publication). This includes updates of previously published trends, along with emerging trends that are definitely worth keeping an eye on.
- Trend 1: The Internet of Things Brings the Future Forward
- Trend 2: Mobile Becomes Ubiquitous
- Trend 3: Search for Tomorrow
- Trend 4: Virtual Reality Check
- Trend 5: Augmented Reality Adds a New Layer
- Trend 6: Geolocation Gets Granular
- Phocuswright Travel Distribution Trends 2017: Game Changers. These still-developing trends are most likely to have widespread, near-term impact across the travel industry.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More