With experience under their belts, travelers are beginning to
establish clear mobile habits and preferences. But what they're choosing to do
on mobile depends in part on who they are the where they live. In every region,
mobile is disrupting competitive dynamics among suppliers and intermediaries,
shaping the customer experience and swaying purchase decisions.
Phocuswright's The Mobile Travel Landscape 2016 analyzes the mobile
experience across all major travel markets. The report includes data on how travelers
are using mobile throughout the trip life cycle, as well as market sizing
Research highlights include:
- Devices and adoption across all major markets
- Mobile travel booking incidence and how travelers are booking
their trips on mobile
- Mobile usage trends throughout the travel life cycle
- The biggest mobile trends including wearables, apps versus
browsers, multi-device usage
Phocuswright's The Mobile Travel Landscape 2016 to better tailor your company's mobile strategy and gain access to
these mobile-first travelers.
- Device Matters
- In the Loop: Mobile Through the Travel Life Cycle
- Booking: How High?
- Mobile Winners and Losers