U.S. Vacation Rentals 2009 - 2014: A Market Reinvented
The rapid evolution of the U.S. vacation rental industry has captured the attention of travel companies, media and investors, and inspired a surge of traveler interest in online vacation rental. As the real estate and hospitality industries rebound from several years of economic uncertainty, disruptive new entrants, shifting vacation rental technology, and rising consumer expectations are shaking up the vacation rental landscape.
Phocuswright's U.S. Vacation Rentals 2009-2014: A Market Reinvented provides a comprehensive look at the U.S. vacation rental market. The report tracks the dramatic changes that have reshaped vacation rental over the past several years and identifies the trends that will impact the industry in the years to come.
- Sizing and forecasts for the U.S. vacation rental total and online markets (2007-2014)
- Key players and market structure
- Characteristics of vacation rental guests and trips
- The evolving dynamics of rental-by-owner (RBO) and professionally managed market segments
- The future of online marketing, transactions, and payment
- Online shopping behavior and the role of search
- Technology challenges, opportunities and trends
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More