Phocal Point: Global Market Sizing
Note: Sizing and projections for some markets were completed prior to the COVID-19 outbreak, and therefore do not reflect current market conditions. As of January 2021, figures for the U.S., (Western) Europe and Latin America have been updated to take into account the impact of the pandemic. Phocuswright is in the process of adjusting sizing for all markets, and will release complete updates as soon as possible. See the FAQ file for additional information.
Compare 35 markets from seven different Online Travel Overview reports. This interactive charting tool allows you to:
- Aggregate data on a regional and global level
- Visually benchmark data for market size in gross bookings (US$)
- Chart the Global Market, including Developed & Emerging Markets
- View gross bookings, share of market and annual change percent with projections through 2024
- View the total market and compare Segments (Air, Car Rental, Hotel and Rail), as well as Online & Offline and OTA & Online Supplier Direct*
- View gross bookings in U.S. Dollars (US$), Euros (€), British Pounds (£), Chinese Yuan (C¥), Japanese Yen (J¥), Australian Dollars (A$) or Canadian Dollars (C$)
*Figures are for gross bookings (US$) - the retail value of travel sold over the Internet - after cancellations based on the location of the sales.
Phocal Point, Phocuswright’s interactive charting tool, is all about data. This business intelligence service allows you to compare key data findings across, regions, countries, channels and market segments. Learn more.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More