Mexico Online Travel Overview Second Edition
Mexico's sound economic future will give rise to a burgeoning middle class with the appetite and budget for exploring new destinations. With relatively low online travel penetration and a large population, it is a market of untapped promise. Mexico accounts for 30% of the total Latin American travel market, second in share only to Brazil. However, Mexico is expanding faster than Brazil and could overtake the country as Latin America's largest travel market in the next decade.
Phocuswright's Mexico Online Travel Overview Second Edition covers the mainstream transportation and accommodation segments that comprise the bulk of travel bookings transacted in Mexico. The report covers Mexican travel market dynamics, and contains detailed information on key segments, economic factors and distribution trends.
- Total market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2012 – 2016
- Analysis of Mexico's economic landscape
- Mobile travel gross bookings for 2012 – 2016
- Analysis of major travel product segments – air, hotel, car rental
- Discussion of the online travel agency, including key players, recent developments and the relative influence of local versus global
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 email@example.com
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More