Eastern Europe Online Travel Overview
Eastern Europe's travel market is a sleeping giant just beginning to wake up. The region is one of contrasts, with plenty of factors dragging down the general upward trends and some key ingredients to a booming online travel industry still missing. From Internet penetration to online payment to supplier websites and OTA offerings, all of the components for web-based travel booking are improving, but it remains to be seen which companies will win out against fierce competition and emerge in leading roles in this increasingly lucrative region.
Phocuswright's Eastern Europe Online Travel Overview presents market sizing and projections for Eastern Europe's total and online leisure and unmanaged business travel markets through 2013. The report analyzes competitive dynamics throughout the region, with insight into online travel adoption in Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and the Czech Republic. Highlights include:
- Total market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2009-2013
- Analysis of major travel product segments – air, lodging, rail, car rental and tour operators
- Comparison of supplier-branded websites and online travel agencies (OTAs, including bookings and projected growth rates through 2013)
- Discussion of the OTA landscape, including key players, recent developments and the relative influence of local versus global OTAs
- Impact of mobile, search and social website
Purchase Phocuswright's Eastern Europe Online Travel Overview to position your company for growth in one of online travel's last frontiers.
Not sure this is the report for you? Contact our experts to find the research that fits your needs.
+1 860 350-4084 x501
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More