European Online Travel Overview Thirteenth Edition
Buoyed by positive economic indicators and generally strong consumer confidence, the European travel market is projected to climb to an all-time high in 2017. Despite continued growth, key challenges could impact individual travel markets or the region overall in the coming years. This report presents findings on the European leisure and unmanaged business travel markets, with sizing and projections from 2015-2021. Additional coverage includes analysis of Europe’s key travel segments and players, distribution dynamics, market challenges and more.
Purchasers gain access to the six individual country reports (see below).
Specific topics include:
- Size of the European leisure travel market, total vs. online
- Size, market share and trends for six key markets: France, Germany, the U.K., Italy, Spain and Scandinavia
- Market forecasts through 2021
- In-depth analysis of all major travel supplier segments
- Supplier-direct vs. intermediary bookings
- Mobile bookings by segment
- Key trends and players
For key insights, data and trends on one of the world’s leading travel markets, purchase Phocuswright’s European Online Travel Overview Thirteenth Edition.
Also in this series: