U.S. Skier and Ski Traveler Report
Passionate and driven, ski travelers represent an attractive and lucrative traveler segment. For many, a desire to hit the slopes is an important travel motivator that drives their leisure travel decisions. Skiers spend more, purchase further in advance and use digital sources extensively when shopping for and booking ski travel.
Receive the October 10 webinar deck and recording with your purchase.
Passion for Powder: Understanding the U.S. Ski Traveler
(Download link will be sent in your report purchase confirmation email.)
Phocuswright's U.S. Skier and Ski Traveler Report provides a comprehensive view of U.S. skiers and ski travelers, including insight into ski travel decisions, information sources, the role of mobile devices and tablets, and much more. Based on an online survey of more than 1,600 U.S. adult skiers, the report highlights key factors that drove ski travel decisions in 2012 and reveals fundamental indicators for understanding trends in 2013.
Key topics include:
- General ski traveler behavior, including incidence of travel, trip frequency and duration and travel spend
- Travel component purchase incidence, with detailed analysis of air and lodging spend, and types of accommodations used
- Websites used in various stages of online travel planning - destination selection, shopping, purchasing and sharing
- Ski trip motivation and information sources used in destination research
- Traveler shopping behavior, including types of websites used, online and offline sources of information, and online features used during travel shopping
- Ski travelers' use of social media and mobile during the search phase through trip completion
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More