U.S. Corporate Travel: Market Sizing and Trends
Corporate travel in the U.S. has seen a steady resurgence over the past few years as the economy left the recession in the rear view mirror. Recently the conversation within the business travel industry has been dominated by changing consumer behavior and technological innovation. Travel policy, once dictatorial in nature, is morphing into a softer version of itself where travelers' behavior exerts more influence than ever. Their reliance on smartphones has resulted in mobile turning into the cornerstone of every strategy, T&E are intricately linked, and new concepts like Open Booking are gaining acceptance.
Phocuswright's U.S. Corporate Travel Report: Market Size and Trends provides a comprehensive view of the state of the managed travel sector in the U.S. It includes complete market sizing and forecasts, along with the key metrics and dynamics that will shape the arena through 2017. The report also identifies a range of technology-centered trends that are significantly impacting the corporate travel distribution landscape.
Key topics include:
- Corporate travel market sizing (with projections through 2017), including proportion of total U.S. travel market and comparison to leisure/unmanaged business travel
- Online penetration and the use of online booking tools in the corporate travel marketplace
- Intermediary versus supplier-direct bookings, with projections through 2017
- Corporate travel spend across key expense categories – air, hotel, car rental and rail – along with key priorities through 2017
- Online booking tools and key U.S. corporate travel technology trends, including: Open Booking, enhanced reporting solutions, traveler tracking services and more
- Travel management priorities and traveler behavior
With its detailed assessment of the U.S. corporate travel landscape – including market sizing, analysis and technology trends – Phocuswright's Corporate Travel Report: Market Size and Trends is an essential resource for corporate travel buyers and suppliers.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More