Travel Innovation and Technology Trends 2020
- March 2020
- Research Type:
- HTML & PDF
Each year, Phocuswright publishes an annual content series that addresses the most significant trends in travel distribution. This year we again incorporate the views of our extended analyst team, who contribute a range of perspectives and expertise. This article features brief introductions to the in-depth discussions that will be published throughout the year as trends. In addition to these trends, Phocuswright will periodically publish articles on other technology-related topics relevant to travel distribution. Here are the trends for 2020:
- AI in Travel: Robotics, Parallel Reality and More
- The Connected Trip: Are We There Yet?
- Will Super Apps Replace Travel Apps?
- Revenue-Boosting Tactics: Fair or Foul?
- Content Matters: From Planning to Purchase
- Will the Real 5G Please Stand Up?
- The Accelerating Convergence of Voice, Visual Search and Mapping
- Will Privacy Restrictions Help Democratize Digital Marketing?
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More