8 biggest trends in tech and innovation in 1 minute
- March 2023
- Phocuswright Research
Each year, Phocuswright's expert analysts identify the technology and innovation trends that will influence travel significantly in the coming year and beyond. This year, we’re exploring the growing roles of social media and Web3 in travel, addressing the realities of sustainability and our fragmented technology landscape, and pondering the impact of the next game-changing technologies like generative AI and eVTOLs.
See what they are in 1 minute:
8 biggest trends in travel tech and innovation in 1 minute - #Phocuswright research
This video is a preview of the full report, which features brief introductions to the eight trends that we will cover in the coming months. Stay tuned for each full trend analysis, and for details on a late spring/early summer webinar in which we’ll discuss these trends live.
- The Future of Social Media, Influencers and Social Commerce in Travel
- Web3 Is Proving Itself in Travel
- Green Travel Innovation Now (Yes, Now!)
- Selling Travel Is Hot Again – Even If You’re Not a Travel Company
- Glimpsing the Future: ChatGPT, Generative AI and Travel
- Regime Change in Digital Hotel Operations
- eVTOLs in Travel: Viable Addition or Flights of Fancy?
- Super Apps’ Secret Sauce
For more deep insights into the travel trends, markets, segments and innovations covered by Phocuswright, subscribe your entire company to Open Access. This subscription puts the entire Phocuswright research library and powerful data visualization tools at your fingertips. There’s a reason executives around the world trust and reference Phocuswright research and data on a daily basis. Explore for yourself why.