5 things that U.S. travelers plan to do
- December 2022
- Phocuswright Research
Looking forward, U.S. travelers anticipate that their travel behavior will remain stable, or even increase over the coming 12 months.
Here are 5 things to know about what U.S. travelers are planning in the future:
Part of the U.S. Consumer Travel Report 2022 series, this report provides baseline data and analysis on U.S. travel demand and traveler considerations going forward, serving as a benchmark as travel companies navigate the recovery.
Key topics addressed include:
- A broad view of the changes in U.S. travel consumer metrics
- Breakdown of travel trends and preferences by age cohort
- Destination decision drivers and influencers
- Future expectations and anticipated travel plans
- Barriers to travel in the next 12 months
In this series:
- U.S. Consumer Travel 2022: An Overview
- U.S. Consumer Travel 2022: Travel Product Consumption
- U.S. Consumer Travel 2022: Shopping and Booking
For more deep insights into the travel trends, markets, segments and innovations covered by Phocuswright, subscribe your entire company to Open Access. This subscription puts the entire Phocuswright research library and powerful data visualization tools at your fingertips. There’s a reason executives around the world trust and reference Phocuswright research and data on a daily basis. Explore for yourself why.