Middle East Online Travel Overview
Online commerce in the Middle East is still in the early stages of development, but the region's travel industry is growing fast, both online and off. A predominantly young population is increasingly well-educated, comfortable with technology and excited about living a modern lifestyle – factors that make the Middle East ripe for travel market growth. Travel dynamics differ across the region's individual countries, where technology and e-commerce adoption vary widely.
Phocuswright's Middle East Online Travel Overview provides market sizing and forecasts for the Middle East's total and online leisure/unmanaged business travel markets from 2010-2014. The report highlights key trends and developments shaping the region's travel and tourism industry, with insight into the unique dynamics influencing travel growth in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and the rest of the Middle East.
- Total market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2010-2014
- Segmentation for four major Middle East markets: United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Egypt
- Bookings by major travel product segment – air, hotel and car rental – along with analysis of segment drivers and dynamics
- Comparison of supplier-branded websites and online travel agencies (OTAs), including key players, bookings and projected growth rates through 2014
- Role of traditional travel agencies
- Analysis of technology, e-commerce and social media adoption
Purchase Phocuswright's Middle East Online Travel Overview to gain insight into emerging opportunities in the diverse Middle East travel market.
Not sure this is the report for you? Contact our experts to find the research that fits your needs.
+1 860 350-4084 x501
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More