Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Seventh Edition: Online Travel Agencies
Online travel agencies (OTAs) are at the epicenter of rapid change across the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. OTA gross bookings in APAC grew 12% year over year in 2013 and will rise 58% over that by 2016. They account for two-thirds of hotel sales in APAC and OTA mobile bookings will double from 2013 to 2016. Supplier websites may dominate, but OTAs are the fastest-growing distribution channel – and will continue in this pattern until 2016.
Phocuswright's Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Seventh Edition: Online Travel Agencies presents market sizing and projections for the total and online leisure and unmanaged business travel markets from 2012 – 2016. The report analyzes competitive dynamics throughout APAC, with insight into OTA gross bookings and growth rates in China, Japan, Australia/New Zealand (ANZ), India, Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia.
- Total OTA market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2012-2016
- Segmentation for four major APAC markets: ANZ, India, China and Japan, plus Northeast and Southeast Asia regions
- Analysis of the growth and consolidation of OTA startups and existing companies
- Mobile share of OTA bookings from 2013 – 2016 for ANZ, India, China and Japan
- Mobile share among prominent APAC online intermediaries
- Region-wide metasearch and OTA dynamics
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More