India Online Travel Overview Eighth Edition: Lodging and Mobile Elevate the Market
After a difficult year, India's travel market has overcome its economic hardships and is thriving. Thanks to reduced global oil prices, lower interest rates and foreign investments, India's economic growth is back on track – right alongside its travel market. The country has seen double-digit growth in all transportation segments, the development of heritage sites and new tourist trains to pilgrimage sites. By 2017, total travel gross bookings will grow 37% over 2014, and online bookings will grow even faster.
Phocuswright's India Online Travel Overview Eighth Edition: Lodging and Mobile Elevate the Market presents market sizing and projections for India's online leisure and unmanaged business travel market from 2013 – 2017. The report features rich analysis of the Indian travel market, with coverage of online versus offline bookings, bookings by travel segments, supplier-direct versus intermediary bookings and more.
- Total market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2013 – 2017
- Mobile travel gross bookings for 2013 – 2017
- Analysis of major travel product segments – air, hotel, rail and car rental
- Discussion of the online travel agency (OTA) landscape, including key players, recent developments and the relative influence of local versus global OTAs
- Macroeconomic factors impacting the Indian travel market – gross domestic product (GDP), oil prices and exchange rate volatility
Purchase Phocuswright's India Online Travel Overview Eighth Edition: Lodging and Mobile Elevate the Market and arm yourself with the information and insights you need to tailor your marketing and business plans to this dynamic travel market.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More