European Consumer Travel Report Fifth Edition
Phocuswright's European Consumer Travel Report Fifth Edition provides a detailed view of European traveler behaviors and purchase trends to help travel companies gauge how macroeconomic conditions are impacting the Europeans travel industry. The report tracks European travel trends across three key European markets – France, Germany and the U.K. – via a range of travel metrics. This report also provides insight into online/offline channels and features used during destination selection, travel shopping and purchasing, and measures the growing impact of mobile devices.
Key topics include:
- Analysis of general travel metrics by market, including travel incidence and expenditure, frequency and duration of trips, international travel and travel party composition
- The travel planning process – including online and offline channel usage across destination selection and shopping phases of travel planning
- Online/offline booking analysis by market, as well as online booking trends across key travel products including lodging, air and rail
- Key mobile trends, including mobile web penetration, current engagement and future interest in travel-related mobile web functionality
- Participation in social networks, methods for sharing travel-related experiences and activities conducted through online social networks