Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Eighth Edition: Online Travel Agencies
Online travel agencies' (OTAs') strategies in the past two years have centered on strategic investments, acquisitions and expansion. Local and global OTAs alike spread across the region as metasearch sites break into transactions for higher revenue. As the OTA landscape continues to evolve, they accounted for 39% of the regional online travel market and 11% of the total in 2014. By the end of 2015, OTA gross bookings will reach US$47.7 billion.
Phocuswright's Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Eighth Edition: Online Travel Agencies presents market sizing and projections for the total and online leisure and unmanaged business travel markets from 2013 – 2017. The report analyzes competitive dynamics throughout APAC, with insight into OTA gross bookings and growth rates in China, Japan, Australia/New Zealand (ANZ), India, Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia.
- Total OTA market and online leisure/unmanaged business travel bookings for 2013-2017
- Segmentation for four major APAC markets: ANZ, India, China and Japan, plus Northeast and Southeast Asia regions
- Analysis of the growth and diversification of OTA startups and existing companies
- Mobile share of OTA bookings from 2013 – 2017 for ANZ, India, China and Japan
- Mobile share among prominent APAC online intermediaries
Purchase Phocuswright's Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Eighth Edition: Online Travel Agencies now to navigate opportunities and obstacles in the Asia Pacific OTA market.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More