U.S. Mobile Travel Report: Market Sizing and Consumer Trends
The rapid proliferation of smartphones and tablets over the past few years is fueling significant changes in the behavior of U.S. online travelers. Today's travelers have the power to connect anytime, anywhere, often from their choice of devices. To devise an effective mobile strategy, travel companies must understand how consumers are using mobile devices as they progress through each stage of the travel process.
Phocuswright's U.S. Mobile Travel Report: Market Sizing and Consumer Trends integrates consumer research, executive interviews and proprietary mobile market sizing to provide a clear picture of the status and outlook of the U.S. mobile travel market. The report highlights trends in mobile research, planning and booking behavior, with mobile market sizing and projections for key travel segments.
- U.S. mobile travel market size and forecast through 2014, including breakouts for air, hotel, car rental and OTAs
- Online travelers' ownership and adoption of tablets and smartphones
- Mobile travel activities during the research, booking and post-booking phases
- Mobile application versus website usage
- Consumer and industry trends by segment (airlines, hotels, car rental, in-destination activities)
- Traveler interest in future mobile Internet capabilities
Understanding the relative importance of mobile features and functionalities across both smartphones and tablets is essential to prioritizing mobile initiatives. Purchase Phocuswright's U.S. Mobile Travel Report to gain insight into the mobile habits and preferences of U.S. online travelers.
Not sure this is the report for you? Contact our experts to find the research that fits your needs.
+1 860 350-4084 x501
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More