Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Sixth Edition
After gliding unscathed through the global financial crisis, Asia Pacific has become the world's largest regional travel market. And as online travel gains slow in the U.S. and Europe, the dynamic, high-growth travel markets of the Asia Pacific region are a key driver for global online travel growth. Assuming a stable macroeconomic future, APAC will continue its healthy upward trajectory in the next several years – but sudden, unpredictable currency fluctuations hold the potential to change that fate, especially in rapidly growing markets like India and Indonesia.
Asia Pacific Online Travel Overview Sixth Edition provides sizing and projections for the region's total and online leisure/unmanaged business travel markets from 2011-2015, including analysis by segment and country market. The report analyzes competitive dynamics throughout the region, with insight into gross bookings and growth rates in Australia-New Zealand, China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia and Northeast Asia. For the first time, the report also sizes mobile travel in three major markets: China, Japan and India.
- Sizing and forecasts of the total travel market and online leisure and unmanaged business travel bookings for 2011-2015
- Segmentation for major APAC markets: Australia-New Zealand, China, India and Japan, plus Northeast and Southeast Asia regions
- Mobile travel gross bookings in China, India and Japan for 2012-2015
- Comparison of supplier-branded websites and online travel agencies, including key players, bookings and projected growth rates through 2015
- Analysis of key travel segments (air, hotel, rail and car)
- Examination of the online travel agency landscape – local versus global players and strategic developments
- Review of social media and mobile trends affecting travel distribution
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 email@example.com
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More