U.S. Leisure Travel: Inspiration and Destinations
While travelers frequently fantasize about idyllic destinations, leisure travel encompasses many types of trips beyond the dream getaway. In 2016, U.S. travelers often ventured out with financial considerations in mind, and therefore opted to put off that dream vacation. This Spotlight, part of the U.S. Consumer Travel Report Ninth Edition series, explores U.S. travelers’ trip motivations and other factors that influence destination selection. It also provides fresh data on trip length, travel spend, travel party composition and more.
Also in this series:
- U.S. Leisure Travel: Core Consumer Metrics ($495)
- U.S. Leisure Travel: Shopping and Booking ($495)
- Travel Product Consumption ($495)
- U.S. Leisure Traveler: Loyalty ($495)
- Upscale Hotel Guests and High Income Travelers: Who Are They? ($495)
- No-Vacation Nation: Understanding Americans Who Don’t Travel for Leisure ($495)
Click here to purchase the entire U.S. Consumer Travel Report Ninth Edition series at a special, bundled price.
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 [email protected]
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More