Presentation: U.S. Corporate Travel Report: Market Sizing and Technology Trends
After making a strong recovery from the recession, the U.S. corporate travel market is poised for continued growth over the next several years. However, managed travel is anything but business as usual today, and the market is in the midst of significant transformation. A number of fundamental trends – mostly rooted in new or maturing technology – are changing how business travel will be conducted in the future.
On May 22, Phocuswright presented a Webinar that provides unique insight into the U.S. managed travel sector. Phocuswright's U.S. Corporate Travel Report: Market Sizing and Technology Trends explores the key developments that are shaping the corporate travel marketplace, along with market sizing and projections through 2013. This live event is presented by Susan Steinbrink, senior research and corporate market analyst, and includes a 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. Lorraine Sileo, vice president, research, joins Susan to moderate the event.
Combining new data with insightful discussion, this Webinar summarizes the state of the U.S. corporate travel landscape. Main topics include:
- Corporate travel market sizing, including online penetration and intermediary versus supplier-direct bookings, with projections through 2013
- Increasing influence of employees on travel programs
- Impact of IT consumerization and the "bring your own device" phenomenon on the corporate travel landscape
- Smartphones/tablets, location-based services, digital payments and other technologies
- Top strategic and technology priorities among corporate travel buyers
- Emergence of a "socially influenced" managed travel space
Purchase Phocuswright's U.S. Corporate Travel Report: Market Sizing and Technology Trends Webinar now to keep in step with the rapidly changing U.S. corporate travel marketplace.
The full report is also available:
Phocuswright's U.S. Corporate Travel Report
Questions? Contact our experts: +1 860 350-4084 x501
What is Open Access
An Open Access subscription provides company-wide access to the whole library of Phocuswright’s travel research and data visualization.Learn More
Curious? Contact our team to learn more:+1 860 350-4084 501 firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Open Access+
With Open Access+, your company gets access to Phocuswright's full travel research library and data visualization PLUS Special Project deliverables.Learn More