The State of Social Media in Travel
- September 2014
- Research Type:
Social media holds enormous opportunities for travel companies around the globe in terms of marketing, lead generation, branding, customer engagement, and more. This report assesses the value of social media across the travel search-shop-buy process and covers the uses, strategies, successes and management of social media travel campaigns.
- Social demand across geographies, including how travelers across the U.S. and Europe use social networks
- Travel companies' use of social networks and benchmarks across
- Organic posting tactics
- Customer service
- Implementation of social applications such as booking engines and social logins
- Social network monitoring practices and tools used
- Overall social management, including budgeting and staffing
- The impact of mobile on social media
- Detailed segmentation by industry sector
Purchase this new audio-enhanced report from Phocuswright and gain an understanding of how to use social media to your company's advantage, as well as areas of opportunity.
Mac Users: Please note that this report must be opened in Adobe Reader or Acrobat in order for the enhanced audio to work.