Qualified candidates will have travel, tourism and hospitality experience, and be hyperaware of next-generation technology and distribution trends.
Successful sales experience will ensure candidates can react nimbly, build value-based arguments and withstand naysayers. Experience selling research and familiarity with PhoCusWright's offerings are a major plus. This position reports to PhoCusWright's senior director, sales.
Desired Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of 1-3 years outside sales experience required with a proven track record of consultative selling success
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in the travel industry with aggressive growth oriented companies required
- A demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets for a travel industry company – with customer references
- Good negotiation and decision-making skills, strong quantitative and analytical skills are required
- Must be resourceful to find prospects on his/her own, qualify leads intelligently and be a closer
- Experience selling research and familiarity with PhoCusWright's offerings are a major plus
- Technology savvy: Web demonstration solutions, Salesforce.com, 2.0 wired and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong business acumen and professionalism, excellent customer focus, attention to detail and outstanding communication skills in all forms
- Decisive, resourceful and innovative, with demonstrated success at developing and implementing ideas
- Must be independent and self-motivated and have ability to perform well under pressure and against aggressive deadlines in an entrepreneurial/start-up environment
- Results-oriented focus; ability to convey a sense of urgency and continually press for closure
- Build relationships and quickly develop value with C-level executives in multi-national enterprises
- Keen listener who extrapolates information to provide customers with relevant solutions
- College degree
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the full sales life-cycle, including prospecting, lead qualifying, solution selling, proposal development and account conversion
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Maintain and grow the sales pipeline
- Will be provided a sales territory based on either geographic or industry segment
Reasons Why You Should Consider This Position
- A great team
- A learning environment that thrives on intelligence and thought leadership
- A small, entrepreneurial organization with a global footprint, marquis client list and widely recognized, respected brand
- A highly collaborative environment that exposes you to a wide range of business, marketing, analytical and technical areas in your day-to-day work
- A growth opportunity in a high-growth company
- A positive, transparent culture that practices work-life balance
This is an excellent opportunity for an over achiever to join a dynamic
organization with excellent growth potential. Compensation (base salary plus commission, competitive benefits, stock options) depending on experience.
Only candidates with the above qualifications and experience will be contacted.
Back to Main Careers Page